New features of SAM
staff absence management,
staff absence management for schools,
staff absence management software,
We’re always making improvements to help save you even more time and provide an even better service. Just in case you missed any of our new features released in September, here is a quick reminder:
- Your school’s name is now included on all reports produced saving you time and hassle
- Absences can now be edited manually, previously you could only add or delete an absence. This gives you more control for adhoc cases.
- Absence occurrences can now be imported for future dates. So you can now enter a medical appointment in the future.
- As a SAM user you can now choose if your employees work inset days!
Previously you could not enter inset days into SAM. In order for this feature to go live on your account, we will need to adjust your term dates for the academic years for 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 so that any inset days at the start or the end of term are included. We will also need to enter your inset days separately in the Settings and then mark on the employee profile which employees work inset days. To save you time, please send this information to the SAM team, who will be happy to complete this work for you!
- When selecting a line manager for an employee, the drop down list is now in alphabetical order, making things easier.
- Employees that are hidden for exceptional circumstances can now be viewed on the dashboard using the filter, and then downloaded to a CSV spreadsheet file.
- All case attachments/notes are now also copied to the employee profile page. So you can access all the information you need at a touch of a button.
If you have any questions about the new features please just give the SAM team a call on 01924 827869.
Back to blog